Committees of Management
Committee's of Management (CoM) assist Council in the effective management and control of facilities and property for the benefit of users and the wider community.
Murrindindi Shire Council has a network of volunteers who give selflessly of their time, expertise and energy to provide and develop community resources.
A large part of this network is involved with the management of community facilities, reserves and halls across our shire.
To assist the volunteers who have been appointed to a Committee of Management, Council has produced a Governance Manual(PDF, 318KB) that includes a section of useful forms and templates to assist with administrative tasks.
Due to the varied function of the committees in the Shire, sections of the information contained in this booklet may not apply to all committees, however may still be considered useful.
The forms and attachments from the handbook can be downloaded separately from the links below:
- Format of Accounts(DOCX, 38KB)
- Agenda(DOCX, 209KB)
- General Meeting Minutes(DOCX, 210KB)
- Annual General Meeting Minutes(DOCX, 211KB)
- Notice of Meeting Advert(DOCX, 48KB)
- Annual Report(DOCX, 49KB)
- Financial Report(DOCX, 51KB)
- Bank Reconciliation(DOCX, 36KB)
- Maintenance Request(DOCX, 186KB)
- Facility Condition Checklist(DOCX, 51KB)
- Facility Hire Agreement(DOCX, 779KB)
- Public Liability Hirer Insurance(DOCX, 220KB)
- Incident Report(DOCX, 224KB)
- Hazard Incident or Injury Identification Report(DOCX, 155KB)
- Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification(DOCX, 73KB)
- Volunteer Information(DOCX, 1022KB)
- Volunteer Attendance Sheet(DOCX, 216KB)