Yea Cattle Sale - Friday 22 May
Published on 19 May 2020
The Yea Saleyards Spring Drop Weaner Sale will be held this Friday 22 May.
The Yea Saleyards Committee of Management, along with local Livestock Agents, would like to remind regular sale attendees that restrictions must be observed during the Sale.
This means that ONLY the following people will be permitted access to the Sale.
- Geniune buyers with a true intention to purchase
- Accredited Livestock Agents / Staff
- Saleyard Contract Staff
- Transport Operators to load and unload only
The general public will not be permitted at the sale.
There is a range of online services available, so rest assured if you can't make it to the sale or you don't feel comfortable attending, you can place a bid from home. These online services include
- Preliminary online catalogue - available here
- Online catalogue - available from Thursday evening via the Outcross website (including pen lots, weights and photos as they are available)
- Online bidding - available early Friday morning via the AuctionsPlus platform
To maintain social distancing requirements, we are limiting the number of attendees in the Saleyards. The auction will be live streamed, with an auctioneer present in the undercover canteen area on-site. Attendees will be required to maintain a safe distance from one another in this area and can place bids through the auctioneer.
The sale commences at 10.30 am and ALL local buyers are encouraged to register their interest with their Livestock Agent prior to sale.
Enquiries can be directed to Murrindindi Shire Council's Coordinator Saleyard Operations, Lisa Elward on 0419 722 570.