Council's Local Laws are:
The objectives of these Local Laws are to provide for:
- the peace, order and good government of the municipality
- a safe and healthy environment so that the Murrindindi community can enjoy a quality of life that meets its expectations
- the safe enjoyment and fair use of public places
- the protection of council property
- the amenity and environment of the municipality
- the reasonable use and enjoyment of private land.
Click here(DOCX, 75KB) to download a Local Law Application Form.
For further information or contact council's local laws department on (03) 5772 0333.