Tenders and Business Opportunities
Murrindindi Shire Council tenders and business opportunities are managed through an electronic online portal. The online portal provides a web-based tool that makes it easier for organisations to take part in procurement and grant opportunities. The online portal ensures that everyone is able to easily find out about opportunities by checking the website. It also helps ensure that everyone gets access to the same information at the same time, making the process fair and transparent.
Council’s online portal can be accessed by clicking here.
A quick guide to help you register with the online portal and respond to opportunities can be accessed here(PDF, 580KB).
Click here to go to a handy eLearning module on 'Doing Business with Local Government'.
Council Meeting Catering - Expressions of Interest
Council would like to invite Expressions of Interest from registered food businesses interested in providing catering services for Council meetings for the 2023/24 financial year.
Council primarily holds Council meetings in two locations, Alexandra and Yea. We are seeking expressions of interest from businesses that could supply either one of these locations or both locations. The following provides an overview of the requirements:
- Approximately 20 sessions held at the Yea Council Chamber (usually on Wednesdays)
- Approximately 20 sessions held at the Alexandra Council Chamber (usually on Wednesdays)
- From time to time, opportunities for ad hoc catering in addition to the sessions mentioned above may arise (optional)
- Catering required for between 10 and 15 people per session.
- Suppliers should be able provide a mix of meals appropriate for morning or afternoon tea, lunch and dinner.
- Suppliers should offer both warm or cold food options.
- Catering must be delivered to the meeting location on the day of meeting.
- Assistance with serving may be requested on an ad hoc basis.
Expressions of Interest will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Registered food businesses with capacity to cater at Council-specified locations.
- Ability to supply service at either Yea or Alexandra (or both - preferred)
- Demonstrated capacity to identify and accommodate dietary requirements (please provide standard operating procedure outlining ability to accommodate dietary requirements)
- Costs - per head costs for the various meal types, delivery fees if applicable and any other related expenses.
If you are interested in placing an expression of interest please download a copy of the required form(DOCX, 60KB) or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Council will provide details of meals required to the approved suppliers each week and invoices will be paid on a periodic basis. For more information, please contact Louise Chapple on 03 5772 0333.
Expressions of Interest close: 23 June 2023