Payments to Murrindindi Shire Council can be made:
- with a Visa or Mastercard
- via BPAY by phone or internet
- in person
- by mail
Visa or Mastercard
Rates and general account payments can be made by VISA or Mastercard and will incur a surcharge (currently 0.75% of the payment amount). Note this surcharge is currently being waived due to COVID-19.
Pay by Visa or Mastercard now
Transactions for this website are completed via eservice.murrindindi.vic.gov.au, which uses industry-level encryption to ensure secure transmission of your information.
BPAY by Phone or Internet
Use these biller codes:
- Rates - 21360
- Debtors - 585125
- Pet registrations - 958991
Other Payment Methods
- In person: Detach payment slip and make your payment by cash, eftpos, debit card, credit card (surcharge applicable) or cheque made payable to Murrindindi Shire Council. For Council office locations, please visit the Contact Us page.
- By mail: Detach the payment slip and forward with your cheque or money order made payable to:
Murrindindi Shire Council
PO Box 138
Alexandra VIC 3714
If you have overpaid your bill and your account is in credit, the amount will automatically be deducted from your next account. Alternatively, you can request the amount to be transferred to another account, for example an overpaid animal registration can be transferred to your rates bill. If you would prefer to request a refund, complete the form below.
For a printable version of this form, click here.