Parent Early Education Partnership (PEEP)
Parent Early Education Partnership (PEEP) is a free program offering fun, innovative and evidence-based early education sessions for parents or carers and their children (aged 0-1). The program aims to reaffirm and support parents and carers as their child’s first and best teachers.
What does a PEEP session look like?
- Learning new ideas for interacting with your child
- Singing songs, sharing stories and books with your child
- Becoming more aware of your child’s development and how you can help
- Talking about issues that affect your child
- Building relationships and sharing ideas with other parents and carers in a supportive environment
- Helping develop your child’s self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning
We run two sessions, with fully qualified facilitators, in Murrindindi Shire:
This session runs from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm every Wednesday at the Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House. This program is run in partnership between Council, FamilyCare and Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House.
This session runs from 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm on Thursdays at the Alexandra Library, cnr. Grant and Perkins Streets, Alexandra.
Placed are limited for both sessions.
Click here to enrol.
For more information, call Liz Klein at Murrindindi Shire Council on 5772 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org