Parent Early Education Partnership (PEEP)
Parent Early Education Partnership (PEEP) is a free program offering fun, innovative and evidence-based early education sessions for parents or carers and their children (aged 0-2). The program aims to reaffirm and support parents and carers as their child’s first and best teachers.
What does a PEEP sessions look like?
- Learning new ideas for interacting with your child
- Singing songs, sharing stories and books with your child
- Becoming more aware of your child’s development and how you can help
- Talking about issues that affect your child
- Building relationships and sharing ideas with other parents and carers in a supportive environment
- Helping develop your child’s self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning
This program is run in partnership between Council, FamilyCare and Kinglake Ranges Children’s Centre. Facilitators are fully qualified.
Sessions run from 10am to 12pm every Wednesday (except on school holidays) at the Kinglake Ranges Children’s Centre.
For more information, phone Council’s Children’s Services Development Officer on 5772 0333