Drainage and Stormwater

To apply for property information regarding stormwater discharge points and easement drain details:

Allow up to 14 days for processing and for a copy of the Council approved information to be returned to you.

To report a problem with stormwater, open drains and/or culverts please complete a customer request.  

For further information contact Council's Community Assets department on 5772 0333.