Council meetings are generally open to the public and are a good way for the community to see how local decision making takes place and to observe council’s democratic processes.
Council meetings will be closed to the public to discuss confidential matters in accordance with the Local Government Act 1989.
Confidential matters can consist of personal hardship of a ratepayer/resident, industrial and contractual matters, proposed developments, legal advice, matters affecting the security of council property or any other matter which council considers would prejudice council or members of the public.
Council Meeting Dates:
- Wednesday 25 September 2019, Yea - Council Chamber, 6 pm
- Wednesday 23 October 2019, Alexandra - Council Chamber, 6 pm
- Wednesday 30 October 2019 (Special Meeting), Alexandra - Council Chamber, 6 pm
- Wednesday 27 November 2019, Yea - Council Chamber, 6 pm
- Wednesday 18 December 2019, Alexandra - Council Chamber, 6 pm
Publicly Available Information
Audio recordings of all Council Meetings open to the public will be published on Council’s website.
Click here to go to Council Meeting Agendas and Minutes.