Grazing Stock

If you wish to graze stock outside your property, you must have a permit from Council.

We advise that you first contact Council to discuss your needs on (03) 5772 0333.

Wandering Stock

Landowners who have stock on their property are responsible for keeping them secure through the provision of adequate fencing. Failure to do so may result in large fines. Stock found wandering may be impounded and if not claimed will be sold at market.

If you come across wandering stock, please contact Council on (03) 5772 0333.