Change of personal details

Property ownership

It is the responsibility of the vendor to notify Council in writing of any change of property ownership. The purchaser's solicitor or conveyancer will notify both the Titles Office and Council of the change of ownership via a notice of acquisition form. (PDF, 472KB)

Change of name and/or address

If you have changed your name or address, Council needs to be notified in writing via a change of personal details form to ensure that all future correspondence is forwarded accordingly.

When changing your name, you must also provide a copy of a marriage certificate or certificate of name change.