Fee reductions provide financial relief to not-for-profit community groups and organisations, social enterprises and businesses which can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of undertaking projects or activities for community benefit.
Where a community group, organisation or business is seeking a fee reduction as well as another grant, the fee reduction will be considered as part of the overall grant application.
This means that the combined value won’t exceed the maximum amount allowable for the grant. Full fee waivers may be considered where significant hardship or need can be demonstrated.
Fee reductions for projects or activities that deliver a community benefit include
- planning or building fees
- waste services including waste disposal and additional bins
- community bus hire for community activities
- venue hire of halls, meeting spaces and building
Projects are expected to deliver the following outcomes
- Support social enterprises, not-for-profit community groups, business and organisations undertaking activities for community benefit.
- Support social enterprises, businesses or business groups undertaking activities for broad community benefit.
Applications received by the second Wednesday of the month at 4.00 pm will be assessed and awarded by the end of the following month.
Read the Program Guidelines to check if you are eligible to apply
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2021-2022 (Word)(DOCX, 7MB)
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2021-2022 (PDF)(PDF, 3MB)
If you have any questions, please call Council on (03) 5772 0333.
The following templates are provided as examples you may use to prepare your application. You are not required to use them.
In Kind Template(XLSX, 13KB)
Agreement to Auspice Template(DOCX, 17KB)