Council's Grants and Contributions Program is currently being reviewed in line with Council's 2021-2022 Annual Budget development process. We are not accepting new grant applications at this time.
Fee reductions provide financial relief to not-for-profit community groups, businesses and organisations which can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of undertaking projects or activities for community benefit.
Where a community group/organisation or business is seeking a fee reduction and another grant, the fee reduction will be considered as part of the grant application. This means that the combined value can’t exceed the maximum amount allowable for the grant.
Full fee waivers may be considered where significant hardship or need can be demonstrated.
Fee reductions for projects or activities that deliver a community benefit, such as:
- planning or building fees
- waste services including waste disposal and additional bins
- community bus hire for community activities
- venue hire of halls, meeting spaces and building
Projects are expected to deliver the following outcome:
- support not-for-profit community groups, business and organisations undertaking activities for community benefit
- support businesses or business groups undertaking activities for broad economic benefit (increase employment, increase economy, increase visitation)
Read the Program Guidelines to check if you are eligible to apply
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2020-2021 (Word)(DOCX, 8MB)
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2020-2021 (PDF)(PDF, 2MB)
Are you interested in applying for a grant through Council's Grants and Contributions Program? If the answer is yes, you can book into an information session where you will:
- learn more about Council's Grants and Contributions Program
- learn tips and techniques on how to write a competitive grant application
- talk to Council officers about your grant ideas and next steps
Click here for more information.
If you have any questions, please call Council on (03) 5772 0333.
The following templates are provided as examples you may use to prepare your application. You are not required to use them.
In Kind Template(XLSX, 13KB)
Agreement to Auspice Template(DOCX, 17KB)