Planning items for public comment

Under Section 52 of the Planning and Environment Act 1987, and/or at the discretion of the Council Planning Unit the following documents are currently available for public exhibition.  

Planning Application Notices

Documents are published for the sole purpose of enabling consideration and review as part of a planning process under the Planning and Environment Act 1987. These documents must not be used for any purpose which may breach any Copyright or Privacy Laws.

Planning Permit Application No. Description Address  Date advertising period closes
 2021/246(PDF, 12MB) Expansion of existing use of land for camping and Caravan Park
1059 Maroondah Highway, Narbethong
 2021/183(PDF, 9MB) Use and Development of Land for Outdoor Recreation Facility (Mountain Bike Park) 621 U T Creek Road, Alexandra
 2022/14(PDF, 8MB)  Two lot re-subdivision 1930 Maintongoon Road, Maintongoon  25/03/2022
2022/40(PDF, 30MB)  Use and development of the land for the purpose of a child care centre  33 Nihil Street, Alexandra 20/04/2022 
 2022/39(PDF, 3MB) Use of land for a liquor licence

 60 Grant Street, Alexandra
 2022/84(PDF, 4MB) Two (2) lot subdivision
43 Snodgrass Street, Yea
2022/94(PDF, 18MB) Use and development of land for group accommodation  36 Extons Road, Kinglake   22/06/2022
2022/52(PDF, 3MB)
Two (2) lot subdivision
32 Rose Street, Alexandra
 2022/76(PDF, 7MB) Installation of business identification
31 Creeds Road, Murrindindi
2022/57(PDF, 7MB) Use and development of the land for a second dwelling 97 Langs Road, Limestone  12/07/2022 
 2022/112(PDF, 16MB) Use and development of land for a dwelling and outbuilding 12 Koetong Street, Kinglake
 2022/93(PDF, 4MB) Use and development of land for a second dwelling
70 Orchard Road, Kinglake

Objections to the above proposals can be submitted in two ways: 

  1. Submit your objection in writing by the date indicated, stating your reasons and how the proposal will affect your land.

  2. Complete a submission to planning application form(DOCX, 72KB) and submit it to Council.

If you are satisfied with a proposal you are not required to respond, however by showing your support you can receive future updates on the progress of the development.

Note: all submissions received will become public documents.