Library and Customer Service Locations and Hours
Alexandra Library: 49 Grant Street, Alexandra
Alexandra Customer Service: 28 Perkins Street, Alexandra
Kinglake Library and Customer Service: 19 Whittlesea-Kinglake Road, Kinglake
Yea Library and Customer Service: 15 The Semi Circle, Yea
Mobile Library and Customer Service
Council's Mobile Library and Customer Service van stops at the following locations:
- Buxton - Buxton Memorial Hall
- Eildon - Eildon Community Centre
- Flowerdale - Corner of Whittlesea-Yea Road and Hazeldene Road
- Glenburn - old Glenburn School, 3879 Melba Highway
- Highlands - Highlands Hall
- Marysville - 2 Pack Road, Marysville (near the bus stop and bakery)
- Strath Creek - opposite Strath Creek Hotel and Post Office
- Toolangi - CJ Dennis Hall
Click here(PDF, 923KB) to download the latest Mobile Library and Customer Service van Timetable.
And did you know that you can now use the Mobile as a convenient way for you to pay rates and other Council fees and charges using EFTPOS?
For more information about our library services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 5772 0333.