Quick Response Grants
Council's Grants and Contributions Program is currently being reviewed in line with Council's 2021-2022 Annual Budget development process. We are not accepting new grant applications at this time.
Quick Response Grants provide essential, urgent support to not-for-profit community groups and organisations who can demonstrate financial hardship as the result of an emergency or unforeseen events.
These grants do not provide funds to supplement other grant income or address the impact of foreseeable events.
Projects or activities that address an urgent, critical need and that are not covered by insurance, such as:
- replacement of essential equipment
- essential and urgent repairs
- activities that address the impact of urgent, emergency or unforeseen events
Projects are expected to deliver one or more of the following outcomes:
- reduce financial impact of emergency and unforeseen events
- enable not-for-profit community groups and organisations to continue to operate or quickly return to normal operations following damage as the result of emergency and unforeseen events
Read the Program Guidelines to check if you are eligible to apply
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2020-2021 (Word)(DOCX, 8MB)
Murrindindi Shire Council Grants and Contributions Program Guidelines 2020-2021 (PDF)(PDF, 2MB)
Are you interested in applying for a grant through Council's Grants and Contributions Program? If the answer is yes, you can book into an information session where you will:
- learn more about Council's Grants and Contributions Program
- learn tips and techniques on how to write a competitive grant application
- talk to Council officers about your grant ideas and next steps
Click here for more information or to register.
If you have any questions, please call Council on (03) 5772 0333.
The following templates are provided as examples you may use to prepare your application. You are not required to use them.
Project Plan Template - Example A(DOCX, 40KB)
Project Plan Template - Example B(DOCX, 29KB)
In Kind Template(XLSX, 13KB)
Agreement to Auspice Template(DOCX, 17KB)