Single Incident Emergencies

Support - who to call.png

Single incidents are emergencies which damage or destroy a home rendering it uninhabitable. For example, a house fire where your residence is destroyed.

In instances where you or your family require assistance after a single incident emergency, Council can help you access relief services such as emergency accommodation and material aid, including food, clothing and other essential items.

Click here to download our Single Incident Emergency Assistance Guide(PDF, 3MB)