Yea Saleyards website
Yea Saleyards is the only functioning saleyard facility in Murrindindi Shire. The Saleyards are located on Flat Lead Lane off Yea-Whittlesea Rd.
The yards hold 3000 head of weaner cattle or 2500 head of grown cattle and sales are held on a monthly basis with High Country Weaner feature sales held in January and February.
The Yea Saleyards feature the following
- Full roofed complex
- Soft floor
- Steel yards
- Four ramps for quick unloading and loading
- Water to all pens
- Sprinkler system
- Sealed truck unloading area and access road
- Modern toilet block with shower facilities
- Canteen building with catering facilities
- Scanning facilities for NLIS transfer of ownership
The Yea Saleyards has undergone major development works that has transformed the facility into a premier livestock selling centre in Central Victoria.
Cattle Sale Dates for 2022
- Download a preliminary catalogue by clicking on the link on the sale date in the table below.
- AuctionsPlus livestream bidding (audio only) will be available from 10.30 am on the January weaner sales.
- Note that livestream bidding is not available for every sale, please check with your local livestock agent prior to the sale.
|Friday 1 April
|Friday 6 May
|Friday 27 May
|Friday 3 June
Yea Selling Agents
- Elders - (03) 5797 2037
- Landmark - (03) 5797 2799
- Rodwells - (03) 5798 2086