Draft Recreation and Open Space Assets and Services Strategy
Managing recreational facilities on behalf of the community is a key Council service. To decide where and how much is invested in maintaining or upgrading these facilities, Council has to consider the needs of existing facility users and the likely growth or decline of use into the future.
Council has drafted a Recreation and Open Space Assets and Services Strategy which sets out a 10-year plan for managing and upgrading these facilities around the Shire. We need your feedback to make sure we have got it right.
Download the Draft Recreation and Open Space Asset and Services Strategy(PDF, 1MB).
Submit your feedback to Council's Coordinator Recreation and Youth Development, Stuart Coller by 10 April 2019.
1. via the online survey
2. In writing, either via post to Murrindindi Shire Council, PO Box 138, Alexandra VIC 3714 or drop off at one of the Council Offices in Yea, Alex or Kinglake.
3. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Attend an information session:
- Alexandra Council Chambers - Monday 18 March from 6pm - 7.30pm
- Kinglake Community Centre (Multi-Purpose Room) - Tuesday 19 March from 6pm - 7.30pm
- Eildon Primary School (Multi-Purpose Room) - Monday 25 March from 6pm - 7.30pm
- Yea Council Chambers - Tuesday 26 March from 6pm - 7.30pm
Having trouble downloading or printing the Strategy? Phone 5772 0333 to request a printed version be posted to you.
Download a copy of the feedback form(DOCX, 53KB).
Find out more about the Draft Recreation and Open Space Assets and Services Strategy here.
Click here to go to the 'Planning items for public comment' page.