Road closures and disruptions
The road network has suffered significant damage with large potholes and sections of road badly impacted. Crews are prioritising high volume roads and where damage is a safety issue.
Please do not drive through road closed signs - these signs are in place as we are unsure of the condition and safety of the road.
Real-time traffic conditions are available at traffic.vicroads.vic.gov.au or via the VicTraffic mobile app.
Ensure you drive to the conditions of the road as they may be water-damaged. Please report road issues to 5772 0333.
- Acheron Way
- Breakaway Road Acheron at Goulburn River
- Molesworth-Dropmore Road
- Back Eildon Road – closed due to water over road Hobans / Breakaway Road, Alexandra
- Snobs Creek Road, Thornton
- Forest Road bridge, Flowerdale – Temporary bridge in place to allow for local light vehicle access.
- Nashs Road bridge, Yea - Temporary bridge in place to allow for local light vehicle access.
- Breakaway Bridge, Acheron Closed
- Native Dog Road, Molesworth Closed
Reconnected to all residents in Acheron and other impacted areas in the vicinity as a result of downed power line.
No other power outages reported.
- Yea Caravan Park
- Breakaway / Twin Rivers Caravan Park
- Molesworth Caravan Park
Parks, reserves and wetlands