Information for Farmers

Flooded paddock.png


If you have been affected by the recent floods and storms you can report agricultural losses and damage via Agriculture Victoria's online Impact Assessment Form.

Farmers can also contact them on 0427 694 185 or for agriculture recovery assistance or advice, including technical support.

Agriculture Victoria's flood & storms page on the website also provides information and advice for farmers to access here > Floods and storms | Emergency management | Farm management | Agriculture Victoria


The Rural Financial Counselling Service also provides essential free support to farmers who are experiencing, or at risk of, financial hardship. Call 1300 771 741.


Farmers who have been impacted by floods and have urgent animal welfare needs, should contact the VicEmergency Hotline on 1800 226 226.


Additional Support Information

  • RuralAid offers counselling services to farmers and their families. They can also assist with needs including fodder, domestic water and financial assistance. Contact 1300 327 624 or visit for more information.
  • RuralAid – Farm Army site provides a platform for farmers who are seeking assistance, to gain assistance with jobs. Farmers can advertise the jobs for paid or volunteer assistance in areas like farm labourer, fencing and more. For more information visit
  • Drought Angels has expanded to provide financial assistance, food hampers, care packs, and mental wellbeing support to primary producers affected by all natural disasters (drought, flood, fire, and plagues) in communities across Australia. For full details, click here.
  • And those services listed under business support, please click here.